This year’s awards recognize nearly 400 fine dining restaurants, including the Top 25 in the World, plus dedicated lists for Asia, Europe, India, Canada, Mexico, Australia, South America, South Pacific, the U.K. and the U.S.
“There are not enough superlatives to describe the Chef’s Table, the most incredible ride at Disney World,” a TripAdvisor user is quoted in the announcement. “It would be a major bucket list event for any foodie.”
“Whether celebrating a special occasion or simply looking for a culinary discovery, travelers can rely on these Travelers’ Choice restaurants to serve up delectable meals and unforgettable moments,” said Brooke Ferencsik, senior director of communications for TripAdvisor.
The top 10 list is as follows:
1. Daniel – New York City, New York
2. Victoria & Albert’s – Orlando, Florida
3. Charleston Grill – Charleston, South Carolina
4. Alinea – Chicago, Illinois
5. Chef and the Farmer – Kinston, North Carolina
6. Halls Chophouse – Charleston, South Carolina
7. Geronimo – Santa Fe, New Mexico
8. Mama’s Fish House – Paia, Hawaii
9. Restaurant Gary Danko – San Francisco, California