Star Wars Weekends will officially kick off with a “Galactic Gathering,” a special event that will give fans who shell out $250 each access to early shopping.
If you’ve never seen the insane lines for the limited edition merchandise at some of these events, we can tell you: It might very well be worth the price.
The event, similar to last year’s “Rebel Rendezvous,” takes place Thursday, May 14, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and requires admission to Hollywood Studios.
Registration begins tomorrow, March 4, at 1 p.m. eastern on DisneyParksMerchandise.com. The number of tickets is limited.
What do you get for the price?
- The first opportunity to buy new products created especially for Star Wars Weekends, including Aurebesh name tags, D-Tech phone cases, Dooney & Bourke handbags, retail magic bands and more.
- A Light Speed Pass that gives you special access to Darth’s Mall for all five Star Wars Weekends
- A Rebel or Empire retail MagicBand, which you can choose when registering online
- A commemorative trading pin
- Han Solo-inspired popcorn bucket with popcorn
- The opportunity to meet Disney characters, Disney Design Group Artists and Ashley Eckstein from Her Universe
- The first chance to purchase new figures for “Star Wars D-Tech Me,” which will put your face on a Jedi Knight or a TIE-Fighter pilot.