HSN and super model Coco Rocha will debut her first-ever apparel line based on Disney’s upcoming movie “Cinderella.”
HSN has a full line of clothes, shoes and jewelry based on the movie and is planning a 24-hour live event on March 10 marketing all of the items.
The Modern Princess Collection by Coco Rocha features fairytale-influenced patterns, including a Butterfly Print Peplum Skirt with matching Sleeveless Blouse; a Double Diamond Quilted Moto Jacket with Mixed Media Studs. and a Long Sleeve Draped Gown with Embellished Shoulder Detail.
“As a child, I grew up on Disney movies and Cinderella was a huge part of my childhood,” Coco said in a news release. “The theme behind the story – that good things happen to those with good hearts – is something I strongly believe in and has shaped my view of the world. When I was asked to bring my high fashion perspective to the idea of a modern princess, I jumped at the chance to work with HSN on this Disney project.”
The entire fashion and accessories collections have items for the following:
- Contemporary skirts, blouses and jackets by Coco Rocha.
- Satement silhouette handbags by Snob Essentials.
- Heels, sandals and other footwear by Donald Pliner and Vince Camuto.
- Jewelry including necklaces, earrings brooches, and hairpins by Heidi Daus, Amedeo and Roberto by RFM.
- Vintage-inspired dresses skirts and sweaters by Christos Garkinos.
- Classic princess designs including lady-like pencil skirts, fit & flair dresses and leather jackets by Hal Rubenstein.