Disney Parks introduces the 11 new panelists who make up the 2018 Disney Parks Mom Panel.
These 11 people will provide vacation tips and offer personalized guidance on the Disney Parks Moms Panel site.
The 11 new panelists join 29 alumni moms, dads, and grandparents answering questions at www.disneyparksmomspanel.com.
Here are the new panelists:
- Andrea W.; Warren, Ohio (Walt Disney World Resort) – This single mom, empty nester and expert in multigenerational travel is also the resident expert for all things Star Wars.
- Ashley P.; Lewisburg, Pa. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This mom of three, with her youngest being an infant, knows a thing or two about traveling with babies
- Jennifer L.; Albuquerque, N.M. (Disneyland Resort) – Specializing in Disneyland Resort, this mom is an expert in helping guests plan their trip to “where it all began”
- Jerry M.; Stone Harbor, N.J. (Disney Vacation Club) – One of the Disney Dads on the panel, Jerry provides first-hand tips for Disney Vacation Club and planning advice for fellow parents balancing busy work schedules
- Kristen N.; North Charleston, S.C. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This Air Force wife has mastered the art of planning last-minute Disney vacations
- Lindsey N.; Atlanta, Ga. (Walt Disney World Resort) – Disney isn’t just for kids, and this military spouse loves helping Disney-loving adults plan their magical getaway
- Missy F.; Avon, Ind. (Walt Disney World Resort) – With five children of her own, Missy knows what it takes to plan a vacation that accommodates even the pickiest of tastes
- Robyn M.; Bristow, Va. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This military mom can take any planning challenge and create seamless trips to Disney destinations for large, multigenerational groups
- Stephanie L.; Dallas, Texas (Disney Cruise Line) – Specializing in Disney Cruises all around the globe – from Alaska to Europe and beyond – this stay-at-home mom with two toddlers knows the ins-and-outs of cruising with kids
- Tabitha D.; Spring Hill, Tenn. (Walt Disney World Resort) – Lending a hand on planning trips for Disney lovers of all ages, including dining tips and deluxe resorts, this passionate Annual Passholder is an expert at planning Disney vacations, especially during the holidays
- Veronica O.; Pembroke Pines, Fla. (Walt Disney World Resort) – A local Florida mom who is also a Spanish-speaking Disney expert, offers a fresh perspective for those traveling locally