More than 60 food and beverage stations, and 11 educational seminars will be featured during this year’s Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic on Oct. 27 and Oct. 28, 2017.
“One of our favorite parts about this festival is showcasing our creativity and adding new experiences each year,” Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort Director of Food & Beverage Tony Porcellini said.
Highlights of this year’s menus include:
- Kobe beef mini burgers with truffle aioli.
- Applewood smoked bacon and roma tomato chutney from The Fountain.
- Seared Yellowfin Tuna salad from Todd English’s bluezoo.
- Ricotta gnocchi with wild mushrooms, baby spinach and fennel sausage from Il Mulino Trattoria.
- Oven-roasted beef ribeye with mashed potatoes and sauce bordelaise from Shula’s Steakhouse.
- Cib’s Smoke House station with hand-crafted pork belly and smoked Spanish Iberico pork collar. Dragon sushi roll from Kimonos.
- Fish ‘n’ chips with sea salt and vinegar potato chips from Garden Grove.
- The crunchy chocolate passion fruit truffle.
- Key lime vanilla cream.
- The Sundae Action Station allows guests to choose their own toppings like caramelized hazelnuts and raspberry whipped cream.
New for 2017 is the Grand Tasting Experience. This will be presented by a master sommelier, highlighting the unique Nebbiolo grape of northern Italy.
- Carnival Corner, offering carnival food and games.
- Chinatown, featuring dishes and drinks inspired by San Francisco’s famed neighborhood;.
- Beer Garden, offering a variety of local and seasonal brews from around the world alongside Oktoberfest-inspired cuisine.
Seminars, which require separate tickets, this year inciude:
- Wine blending
- Italian wines
- Argentinian wines
- Craft cocktails
- Pasta making
- Sushi and sake.
- Wine and cheese pairing
Ticket information can be obtained at www.SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com or by calling 1-800-227-1500