This December, Hollywood Studios at Disney World is reviving Star Wars: Galactic Nights, a special ticketed event featuring everything Star Wars.
How much does it cost?
Tickets are $129 adults, $124 ages 3-9. Discount available for Annual Passholders by booking online or calling 407-WDW-PASS and for Disney Vacation Club Members by calling Member Services at 1-800-800-9800 or online, as well. Tickets are now on sale at Disneyworld.com/GalacticNights or by calling 407-W-DISNEY (407 934-7639).
What characters will be there?
Ewok Encounter: As you go through the forest of Endor to your flight on Star Tours these furry villagers will be around.
Imperial March: Darth Vader will lead a battalion of Stormtroopers down Hollywood Boulevard to the event stage.
AWR Troopers: – These black armor-clad operatives will be scanning for rebels in the Animation Courtyard.
What is the one panel discussion about?
The discussion is called Inside the Saga: A Galaxy in the Making and focus on the construction of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. This event will be taking place multiple times throughout the evening at The Epic Theater where developments of the construction are to be shared for the 14-acre Star Wars-inspired land opening in 2019 at Disneyland and Hollywood Studios.
Will there be fireworks?
Can we ride any of the rides at the park?
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Star Wars Launch Bay
- Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Toy Story Mania!
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream (Remember, this has part of the Star Wars: Galaxy Edge model)
What other entertainment will be available?
There is also Jedi Training for children 4 to 12.
What other special things are happening?
Special photo scenes: There will be special Star Wars-themed backdrops depicting popular scenes from the entire Star Wars Saga around for you can have a photo taken of you in the the action.
Rebel Base – Star Wars: Galactic Nights Event Hub: The event hub will have a DJ dance party. The main stage will have ongoing event information, hosted shows and interactive moments.
There are three of them.
1. The Jedi Recruitment Package is for children 4 to 12 years of age and offers an enhanced Jed-training experience. For $149.95 plus tax (yes, you saw the number correctly) this is what the package includes:
- Enrollment for one youngling in one show of Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple robe
- Official Star Wars lightsaber
- Personalized name badge
- Exclusive Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple t-shirt
- Picture with a Jedi Master—available via free digital download
2. The Galactic Tasting Sampler is tasting-sized sips and bites inspired by the stories and characters of Star Wars at a price of $30 per person, plus tax.
- Lightsaber churros
- Root Leaf Stew
- Character cupcakes—like Darth Vader chocolate peanut butter cupcakes
- Charcuterie plates featuring C3PO crackers
- Specialty beverages
3. The Skywalker Vineyards Wine Seminar will take place and the seminar, where there will be a discussion on the vineyard and wine making process, is free. But you will need to purchase tickets on site for sample.