Today is National Coffee Day and Joffrey’s in Disney World is offering a special treat – $1 cup of coffee.
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. kiosks throughout Walt Disney World Resort are offering hot (16 oz.) or iced (24 oz.) coffee for $1 all day on Sept. 29, 2017.
And if you’re curious Stabucks is not participating in giving discounts this year. Instead Starbucks is doing a massive makeover of its stores across the nation this weekend, replacing menu boards with information about the farmers the company sources its coffee from, according to Fortune.
So if you are in Disney World today, you can find the Joffery’s locations here:
- Contemporary’s Grounds at Contemporary Resort
- Revive Kiosk in Tomorrowland
- Transportation and Ticket Center
- World Showcase Between United Kingdom and Canada
- Epcot Monorail Station
- Near Test Track
- Near the American Adventure
- World Showcase Entrance near Disney Traders
- At the entrance to the park
- Royal Anadapur Tea Company in Asia Near Kali River Rapids
- At the Entrance to the Pixar Place area
- Outside the exit of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Handcrafted Smoothies in Disney Springs Marketoplace across from the World of Disney
- 40 Thirst Street on the West Side Near Characters of Flight