Dinsey has announced the entertainment for what is becoming an annual 24-hour day event at Disney Parks.
The roster for the Magic Kingdom 24-hour day from 6 a.m May 22 to 6 a.m. May 23 celebrates the beginning of the “Coolest Summer Ever!” according to the Disney Parks Blog.
Disney publicity photo
Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in their pajamas
ready for an overnight celebration.
- Frozen” faves Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Kristoff will welcome park guests at 6 a.m. to Magic Kingdom, following a special opening show and ceremony.
- A Flag Raising ceremony will be held at dawn in Town Square, featuring the Reedy Creek Honor Guard.
- The “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade” at 3 p.m. will feature stars from the Disney Channel.
- DJ Frost will lead a dance party in Tomorrowland as the Disney Channel Club Chill takes over Rockettower Plaza Stage from 4 to 11 p.m.,and sneak peeks of upcoming Disney Channel Original Movies “Teen Beach 2” and “Descendants.”
- Olaf, Kristoff, Anna and Elsa will be part of pre-parade appearances before the Main Street Electrical Parade, which will be perform at 11 p.m. and 1 a.m.
- From midnight to 4 a.m. there will be sing-slog screenings of Disney’s “Frozen” at the Rockettower Plaza Stage.
- Late night dance parties with Disney characters dressing in their jammies. The Frontierland Dance Party, near Country Bear Jamboree, from 2 a.m. to 6 a.m. And at Cinderella Castle, from 2 a.m. to 5:45 a.m.
- As that 24th hour comes to a close, make your way to Town Square on Main Street, U.S.A., for a special finale moment with Mickey Mouse and his friends.