If you like singing along to the British Revolution at Epcot, you’ll love the Sounds Like Summer Concert Series, which takes the idea of tribute bands an amplifies it.
This year’s lineup has been announced, and it includes tributes to some of the biggest bands of the ’70s, ’80s and ’90s:
- June 7-13: DSB – A Tribute to Journey
- June 14-20: 2U – A Tribute to U2
- June 21-26: Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot – A Tribute Billy Joel Show
- June 27–July 4: Don’t Look Back – A Tribute to Boston
- July 5-11: Fire & Ice – A Tribute to Pat Benatar
- July 12-18: Stayin’ Alive – A Tribute to the Bee Gees
- July 19-25: Hotel California – A Salute to the Eagles
The Sounds Like Summer concerts take place at the American Adventure Pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase. Show times are 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. daily, and the show is included with your Epcot admission.