Disney has quietly started booking three premium packages for Star Wars Weekends, which run May 15-June 14 this year. The weekends are notoriously crowded — some serious fans sleep on the sidewalk overnight to get into the park first; some stake out a shady spot for the morning motorcade hours in advance; and lines for Darth’s Mall average about 2 hours. Yes, that’s 2 hours to wait in line to go shopping. So it makes a lot of sense to pay a little extra to get special access to these popular attractions.
Three experiences are currently available. If you’re interested, book soon; the Premium Packages are filling up up fast.
Feel the Force Premium Package ($69 for adults)
Children (3-9): $39
- Legends of the Force: Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade viewing experience, where you get a prime spot to watch the motorcade and enjoy beverages and snacks (included).
- Reserved seating for one of the Celebrity Talk Shows in Theater of the Stars at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Show time will be selected at check-in.
- Symphony in the Stars fireworks dessert party, which gives you a prime spot to view the show and a Star Wars-themed dessert party, which includes specialty beverages (even an alcoholic version for guests who are 21 or older).
You can book the premium package online now.
Feel the Force Deluxe Premium Package ($99 for adults)
Children (3-9): $69
In addition to the above, the deluxe package includes:
- You can join the the Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade and follow it down the street.
- Reserved seating for ALL of the Celebrity Talk Shows in Theater of the Stars on the day of the package.
- Priority access to Darth’s Mall throughout the day of the package.
- A commemorative lanyard and credential.
You can book the deluxe premium package by calling (407) WDW-DINE; this package can not be booked online
VIP Tour: The Ultimate Day at Star Wars Weekend ($399)
In addition to motorcade viewing and the fireworks dessert party, the VIP tour includes:
- Premium seating for Star Wars Weekends shows at Theater of the Stars, such as Stars of the Saga—a Star Wars-themed talk show that’s as entertaining as it is surprising
- Expedited access to attractions like Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, Toy Story Midway Mania! and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- One opportunity to meet a Character from the Dark Side
- Early access to Darth’s Mall—no waiting required
- Continental breakfast at The Hollywood Brown Derby and table-service lunch at another sit-down restaurant (last year it was Mama Melrose’s)
- Post-tour access to the Jedi Training Academy for your Padawans
Be forewarned: We made a number of calls today to try to book this tour, and the information we got was all over the place. We were told some of the tours had been fully booked even before they were opened to the public, including the first Friday and Saturday.
For this tour, 15% discounts are available for Annual Pass Holders, DVC members or Disney Visa Rewards Card holders. For more information on the VIP tour, call (407) 939-3463. If they can’t help you, try the private tours number: (407) 560-4033.